I will be showing some of my work at the Rubber City Beatlefest this Saturday in Akron, OH.
Click below for more info!
Picture

Comments

Shelly
12/02/2011 18:35

It was great meeting you and your wife this afternoon! You have a lot of REALLY great artwork. :)

12/08/2014 01:56

The role of personal empowerment in developing the overall skills of human beings are very important. The empowerment in personal terms means knowing oneself in context of strengths and weaknesses.

10/30/2016 23:28

Hello there I would just like to say that I enjoyed visiting your website and to wish you good luck with it in the future.

12/03/2016 03:19

Where can I find your work now? Are you still doing all that? Or no?

02/12/2017 21:17

I simply desired to thank you so much once again. I do not know the things I could possibly have followed in the absence of the type of secrets shown by you directly on my area of interest. It has been a very traumatic condition in my circumstances, nevertheless witnessing the very expert fashion you resolved the issue took me to jump for gladness. I’m grateful for the work and then hope that you recognize what a powerful job you have been providing teaching people today with the aid of a web site. Most probably you haven’t met all of us.

03/13/2017 09:16

I hope this festival is annual. It will be amazing for me to visit it next year.

05/20/2017 23:02

Cinema Box for iOS then you can enjoy watching the latest videos and the latest movies, videos and all the entertainment videos that you can think about. Sound great right? Well don’t just run towards the app store and search for it because you can’t download Cinema Box for iOS from the app store.

Thank you for giving me a reason to go to Akron one of these days. Can I ask you something? Who convinced you to make an exhibit of your work in Rubber City Beattlefest? Because I know that you are really a private person, and you would choose to keep your works to yourself. That's why I am so glad and surprised at the same time for this decision that you have made!

06/07/2017 00:01